DIOC Lead 19/11
|Training Provider||Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich
Being the Headteacher or governor of a church school is a challenge. You have all the accountabilities and demands of a community school leader but the added responsibility of underpinning all that you do through the Christian faith. This online twilight course is designed to offer an opportunity to see exactly what that might look like.
Costs: £25 subscribing church schools, £50 all other schools
Where schools book more than one delegate on the same course, each additional delegate will receive a 50% discount.
|Training Objectives||The course, led by Karen Harman, aims to:
* Provide leaders with an understanding of the day to day practicalities of leading a church school
* Offer an opportunity to reflect on what being a church school means to your community
* Explore why and how we live the Christian faith in school
* Look at the place of Collective Worship in the school day
* Provide an opportunity to meet online with colleagues and discuss best practices.
|Subject Areas||Collective worship, Headteacher Development, Leadership of Learning & Teaching, Religious Education, Senior Leader Development|
|Target Audience||Teacher, School governor, Headteacher|
|Admin Contact||Jacqui Studd (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Event Tutor||Philip Knowles|
|Costs||Please login to view pricing|