DIOC BCW 26/4
|Training Provider||Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich
A half-day introduction to Collective Worship for heads, governors or teaching staff who need to know, or revisit, the 'nuts and bolts' of RE in community or church schools. Useful for those new in post or facing inspection.
Costs: £50 subscribing church schools, £100 all other schools
Where schools book more than one delegate on the same course, each additional delegate will receive a 50% discount.
|Training Objectives||Session 1:
• What are we trying to do in CW?
• What does the Law say? How are C of E schools distinctive?
• Time to think, time to pray – approaches to prayer and reflection
• Being distinctively Christian as well as inclusive.
• Structuring Collective Worship
• Making a positive impact and evaluating progress
• Guidance on policies, withdrawals, visitors, etc
• Pupil involvement and leadership.
|Subject Areas||Collective worship|
|Target Audience||Teaching Assistant, Teacher, School governor, Learning Support Assistants, Headteacher|
|Admin Contact||Jacqui Studd (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Event Tutor||Helen Matter|
|Costs||Please login to view pricing|